MARRIED BUT LIVES IN MIRAGE


“Ohh look at me! See my titties! See? Nice huh? You can't have it, I'm married!”

It’s clear why divorce rates are so high.
All you have to do is browse female profiles for 10 minutes and count all the “in a relationship” and “married” women who post photos of themselves in scantily clad provocative poses.
I'm inclined to think that these women have emotional issues and are man-trolling behind their hubbys’ back.

I don't care if I'm out of synch with the times, but I personally lose a certain amount of respect for women in relationships who striptease for attention.
I'm speaking from strictly observing and reading people’s blogs; apart from the fact that some have built a career in posting the unclad images of women, many of these married cyber-teases tend to create headlines, comments, or surveys, disparraging men because they are always being hit on.
But come to think of it; what drives this age to embracing this seemingly sicko act?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE THE BEST

SPECULATION IS ALL THEY'VE GOT ON YOU

DON'T WORRY!