Let Them Go!

LET THEM GO!
"Letting Go doesn't always mean you are bad...sometimes it means that you are  good enough to set free."

There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this! When people can walk away from you, let them walk. I don’t want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. When people can walk away from you let them walk.

YOUR DESTINY IS NEVER TIED DOWN TO ANYBODY THAT LEFT.

The Holy book validates;
“They came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us.” [1 John 2:19]

People leave you because they are not joined to you. And, if they are not joined to you, you can’t make them stay. Let them go!
It doesn’t mean that they are  bad people, it just means that their part in the story is over. And you’ve got to know when people's part in your story is over, so that you don’t keep a history as a future. You’ve got to know when a history begins.

Let me tell you something. I’ve got the gift of goodbye. It’s one of the first set of words we learnt as kids only that we forget it too soon. I believe in “goodbye”. It’s not that I’m insensitive or uncaring, it’s that I know whomever God means for me to have & be a part of my life He will give and I won't have to beg him or her to stay.
And, if a relationship takes too much sweat I don’t need it. If it constantly brings an ache, I don't want it. And gladly will I bid a goodbye.

A point to Remember is that, in five years from now you will remain who you are and where you are today only for two things; the books you'll read & the people you'll keep. So, Stop begging people who can't positively contribute to your life to stay .  Let them go!

I see you having a wonderful life henceforth,
I see remarkable days stretching before you.
May we have an outstanding life                     
   +2348061289704

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE THE BEST

SPECULATION IS ALL THEY'VE GOT ON YOU

DON'T WORRY!